Saturday, May 12, 2012

My weakness, your strength, and vice versa...







Hello everyone. It's been a while since I wrote something. Well, I just finished my JPA interview. And to be frank I completely blew my chances away. All of the worst things that I imagined came true. No need to go into the details. It's enough to say that writing and voicing out my opinions are two different things for me. Life's like that you know. It's impossible to be the crème de la crème in everything. Sometimes you just have to accept that you don't have what other people have. God created us equally so that's why we have weaknesses. Maybe other people do not have our weaknesses but they also do not have our strengths. We were created by God to complement each other. That's why I am not very disappointed about the interview because I know my strengths lie elsewhere. But honestly I am a little disappointed because my ticket to studying overseas may have been burned to ashes. It has always been my dream to achieve that. But no worries. I still have the chance to achieve that dream. Sometimes we're up in the skies enjoying the peaceful view of the world and at other times we're lying flat on the ground covered in mud. It's like a wheel. When we have used our strengths to the fullest we're at the top of the wheel. But once we succumb to our weaknesses we roll to the bottom of the wheel.
And it's time to for other people to go the top. However, we can roll ourselves back on top by accepting our weakness and using our strengths to power ourselves. That's my philosophy. Never say that our weakness are the end. Think about our strengths. Be humble and do not underestimate other people. Who knows maybe when we're defeated by our weaknesses, the strengths of others whom we underestimated maybe the key to our survival. So, that's all peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger