Thursday, May 3, 2012

YESS!! I GOT IT!!

Yesterday I got the news I've been waiting for the entire month! I got the interview for the JPA scholarship! YES! YES! YES! I'm really excited and hyped for the interview. My mind is racing for all the things I should get ready with for the upcoming interview. Relax Jer, it's on the 10th of May so you should have a week to prepare. To be quite frank, I am anxious about this interview because my mind has this bad habit of making all these worst case scenarios which might occur during the interview instead of thinking optimistically. That being said, it is very important for me to prepare very well for this (so some research is compulsory). I'll talk to my seniors, sisters and my teachers to help me through the preparations as well as for their tips to succed through the interview. COME ON JER! You're just one little step away to achieving your dream! You've done so much that now is your time to reap the award! Don't let this moment be your downfall! So friends, pray for me and wish me luck. Thank you..

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger