Sunday, May 20, 2012

A new chapter..


It's almost the end of May and almost all of my friends have continued their studies around Malaysia. A majority of them is in KML and a few are already sitting for their exams. Time does fly I guess. Even breaking the sound barrier. Haha. When I look back at when I just finished my SPM I said to myself that there is a long time to meet my friends and catch up with them. Maybe I was wrong. There are a lot of friends I failed to meet before they continued their studies. I don't blame them or anybody else. I partially blame myself  for my lack of confidence to brave it and greet them. People come and go in our life. And I am not saying it in a sad tone. This cycle of leaving and going actually increases our experiences in social activities. Imagine if we are left with the same peers from the moment we were born until we die. Of course we will feel great because we have loyal friends but don't we have the need to yearn more friends? Therefore the cycle of friends, in particular, in leaving and going is another of God's way for us to meet and mingle with His other creations so that we may have a strong community with a good social life in this world. But it is not God's way that people leave and is forgotten. God have provided us the chance to show his love by connecting again with these old friends by intentionally parting us with our friends at some point in our life so that we may truly value friendship. God works wonders doesn't it? But I don't mean to write this post to say that I'm glad that people part with me in my life but I just want to say to other people who are crying about leaving their friends and closed ones behind to look at the experience from another perspective. Maybe it will soothe their hearts a little. I am also leaving my friends and families next week and after writing about this, I feel better already. Anyway all the best to all of my friends and especially to YOU. If I have the chance, I will surely find you all. A new chapter of our life is beginning and I'll pray that we may have a pleasant experience. God Bless Us. Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger