Saturday, April 28, 2012

Kecewa.....

So how was it? You might think of me badly now or you might not even give a damn about this.. well I do..I really do.. I give a FUCKING damn to what happened to us.. Seriously.. I thought you were better than this.. I apologized and yet you said it's not necessary? Well I tried again and again you opted to decline it.. You even said something that truly state where we are right now.. I shouldn't have moved my hand back then..I thought that was the perfect moment to explain it all to you.. So what if you're making a joke?! That 'joke' hurts you know.. It was all a mistake.. Yep a huge part of it is for me to blame.. but you should have heard me first..
Now I would think twice before talking to you.. Although it hurts so bad.. so bad... -dikopi dan pasta-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger