Friday, April 27, 2012

World of Warcraft: Defence of The Ancients

Since I have just made a blog (and the fact that I'm bored in my house) I might as well post about my little venture into the world of DoTA. Yep, laugh all you want but I managed to keep my life busy with this game. I mean at first I really don't like this game because it's really complicated but once you got the hang of it it's really addictive. My friends Vilddy and Oboy were the ones who pulled me into this. Haha, tidak bah.. Actually I got jealous of them because they always talk about this game whilst I was sitting there looking completely oblivious to them. Old trick. So I decided to learn tis game no matter what. So what did I do? Well I asked them what hero is the easiest to play with. The reply? Vasilij Zracijev (betulkah ejaan tu?) aka Dwarven Sniper. It really was a good beginners hero. So from that point on, I learnt the game mechanics and the items. I also looked up on Playdota.com for item builds. Hehe. So I'll list the heroes I played so far with my comments.

Dwarven Sniper - A good hero with long range weapons (very long). But only good for team fights and KS'ing people. Not a good idea when playing with Vilddy..

Lina Inverse - Another good hero with a very strong ultimate. However the attack animations are really slow
especially the stun (lupa nama skill).

Lion - One of my feared hero. His(or her because it says lion the witch but he/she sounded more like my father,LOL) Impale can really I mean REALLY annoying. His Hex can turn your mighty hero into a chicken.And his Ultimate can finish you off before you can say 'F**K'. A really good hero.

Venomancer - My FAVOURITE HERO. Not only good 1vs1 but even 1vs5 once you build him up. His poison skills are deadly mith a mixture of DPS and slow. His ultimate poison nova can finish off heroes in a slow manner. MUAHAHAHA.

Luna Moonfang - This hero really owns you 1vs1. Her ultimate(lupa lagi nama skill) can destroy in mere seconds. But is pretty useless in team fights if your aiming to kill a hero.

Yurnero- A very cool hero with cool skills. His Blade of Fury can destroy creeps in a last-hit manner. his Ultimate Omnislash is a really awesome move. He cuts through the hero like slicing a butter with a hot knife several times dealing thousands of damage.

Slithice - One of my favourite and feared hero. Her combination of Ensnare and Mirror Illusion can really make your day a bad one or a good one depending on whether you are playing her or playing aginst her.

There are other heroes i played (Invoker, Tauren Chieftain, Axe,Viper, and many more) in which I had little success with.  It's too many so I'll save it for another day. My rant on DoTA will never end. I'm getting addicted to this game. My aim? To achieve Rampage on 1vs5 fight Insane level. HAHAHAHAHA!!
                      

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger