Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sakit kepala yang amat....

OK so this morning after I went to church, I went for a nap in my bedroom. I woke up, cooked (actually reheat last night's dinner), ate and went online. But just a few minutes into facebook, I felt this slow but agonising pain running through my head. I tried to continue but I just can't. So I decided to log off and head to bed. But my parents told me to do the dishes(again) and I obeyed. Weird. Usually I would obey them but not before firing a few silent not-good-if-your-parents-hear words. So I was doing the dishes wen the pain got really, I mean REALLY worse. I can barely stand on my own two feet.. So I hastily finished my work and quickly went to lie down on my bed thinking this pain was just a sign of  fever. But as soon as I lied down  I realised the pain haven't subsided in fact it was getting worse and worse.. It was so painful that I rolled around in my bed several times.. The sounds around me was drowned by the throbbing of my pain (yes, i can 'hear' the pain imagine that). I couldn't stand it anymore so I struggled to get on my feet to ask my mother if some painkillers are available in the house. As soon as she saw me she said 'Why? Are you having a fever' and then my father said 'Atokei! You're so red! Even your eyes are red! Are you okay?' My sister repeated the statement. I felt strange so I ran to my room (yeah I ran) and looked myself in the mirror. And boy that's where I knew how bad I was. I was completely red as if I was hanged upside down. And my eyes looked like I got a bad case of conjunctivitis(motoon).. I haven't looked and felt this sick since I......err....I don't want to talk about that incident because it reminded me of her..So my mother said that that I should go see a doctor. But I said let me eat a tablet of painkiller and rest and if the pain still lingers then I'll see a doctor. So I took a tablet of it and rested in my room. I tried so hard to deal with the pain and eventually (thank God) I fell asleep. A few hours later I woke up feeling a little better. And now here I am writing this post feeling perfectly healthy. I still wonder how I got that major headache. All I can say is thank the Lord Jesus Christ for giving me a quick recovery.. Prais the LORD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger